Is Your Conventional CRM Letting You Down, Post Sale?
You wouldn’t barbeque with a flamethrower. That kind of unrestrained force might get the job done, but it would cause more problems in the process. At the very least, you’d scorch your T-bone and stress out the neighbors.
Precision is Power
Business, like barbequing, requires specialized tools and a precise amount of power. That’s why technology advisors have begun to ask themselves if the conventional CRMs are helping or hurting. The endless hours of configuration, not to mention the insane price tags, make them frustrating and excessive investments. Audex 360 has changed the game, with lifecycle & asset management features designed expressly to support cloud and telecom businesses. Its specialized asset management capabilities streamline the sales cycle and require little to no customization. Discover why Audex 360’s asset management features set it apart, making it the number one choice for technology advisors.
Audex 360 Does What Other CRMs Can’t
Audex 360 is the only CRM built exclusively for cloud and telecom professionals. In addition to the standard CRM capabilities, technology advisors get a tool to manage the entire customer lifecycle.
Get more value with Audex 360’s asset management:
- Telecom and cloud-specific fields already built-in (so you can get started the day you sign up).
- Pre-loaded with Suppliers, Products, Funnel Stages, and Reports (save time, no customization needed).
- Tracks every detail related to your customers’ locations, opportunities, orders, active services, inventory, events, reminders, tasks, and contracts (true lifecycle management).
- Asset reporting right at your fingertips, helping you grow through smart business decisions.
- Saves time and money. Pay only as you scale, and use the extra cash to double-down on strategic initiatives.
Packed with 20 Years of Cloud & Telecom Functionality
Audex 360 has all the CRM capabilities technology advisors use every day and none of the convoluted features that get in the way. It’s packed with 20 years of telecom and cloud functionality—it even includes end-user portals so you can create a new stream of MRR. Its asset management capabilities guarantee a shorter configuration and training period (which means more time selling).
Sign up for Audex 360 today and experience how specialized asset management can fuel your business’ growth.