What does my ongoing support cover?
– Importing your customers and/or syncing with Intelisys’ RPM
– Branding the system to your company
– Hands on training to get you comfortable using the platform
– You’ll receive videos of your onboarding that you can go back and review
– Learning the features that will boost your ability to sell and provide service
– Training and templates on how to sell the End User Module to your clients
– Training on how to set up End Customer Users
Can I cancel?
Yes, there are no usage terms. It is month to month.
You will have a contract to sign as a user. You can cancel the service after 30 days. The $299 Quickstart fee is non-refundable.
What is the setup fee for?
The power of Audex 360 comes from its customization to the telecom and IT channels (and MRR). We’ve learned that telecom agents and IT Solution Providers are exponentially more likely to benefit from Audex 360 when they get support for setup, including training on importing existing customers and data and providing personal training on how to use the platform. One of our Onboarding Reps will personally work with your team in our structured Quickstart Process each week, for 4 weeks, to get you up and running. Our Audex 360 personnel walk your team through the initial setup of the platform so you get the full benefit of the system right out of the gate.
How much bandwidth can I expect to use in the base package?
10GB will give you approximately 250 End Customer Users.
How do I get more storage?
Sign up includes 10 Gigs. You can add 5 Gigs for $9.99 per month. Your card will be billed automatically at the end of each month.
Is Audex 360 Secure?
Audex 360 takes privacy concerns very seriously. Audex 360 implements the following industry standard security procedures:
1. Each Audex 360 domain stores information in a single tenant database and file structure.
2. Login credentials are hashed with industry standard encryption.
3. All site traffic is performed over a secured connection with 128 bit encryption provided by an external security vendor.
4. Security best practices are provided during the training in regard to setting up customer and user access.
In over 10 years of operation the original Audex platform has never been compromised or experienced a data breach.
What is an End Customer User?
With Audex 360, you get to input unlimited customers into the CRM (subject to storage fees). A feature unique to Audex 360 is that you can allow your customers to access their information (inventory, locations, services, etc.) by creating a “End Customer User” account for them with the push of a button. They’ll get a username and password and you can control what information they can view.
NOTE: This End Customer Portal is NOT Intelisys branded. It shows YOUR Brand. Your customer will see your logo and even their own logo if you desire. You can integrate it with your website allowing you to drive customers to your website every time they want to log in. It’s a big step into launching your own professional services business.